Suggestions for Planning a Special-Needs Ministry
Our white paper helps your team plan for Special-Needs Ministries
Before you launch into your special-needs program, regardless of how small it might start, learn about the emotional, spiritual and financial risks you face and how to protect your organization from time-consuming and costly missteps.
Questions to ask:
- Do you know how to qualify and select your staff and volunteers?
- Have you followed a documented process of screening workers?
- Do you have procedures that will provide accountability and protection for your ministry volunteers?
- Have you developed a Special-Needs Agreement to formalize expectations and limitations?
- Are you properly handling private health information?
- Have you consulted with an attorney to ensure that your ministry’s interests are protected?
- Are your facilities able to safely accommodate special needs individuals?
Fill out the form on your right to get your copy.
P.S. Don't worry, we won't give away your information to third parties. We use it to respond to your comments, requests, and inquiries. This information may be maintained for future communications.